I don’t know about where you are but up here in Perthshire, Scotland it is COLD! With temperatures barely reaching above freezing most days we have a lot of frost, ice and have even had some snow already! We equestrians are tough and battle it out against the elements to get the work done with our horses, but is made infinitely easier and more enjoyable when we have the right clothes to wear. Which leads me to why I’m currently in love with the Toggi Addingham jacket…..
- It’s REALLY cosy and with it’s high collar, it offers an extra warm spot to hide your face from the bitter winter winds! On the dry but super-cold days, this is the jacket I reach for as I know it will keep me warm – it’s like wearing a duvet!
- The Addingham is lightweight so although it’s a padded jacket with all the warmth that they offer, it’s in no way bulky. I’m amazed by how light weight it is for all the warmth it provides.
- It’s flattering and has a sporty-style which means it is equally as suitable for riding, yard work, a walk with the dog or dropping the kids off at school! I wear it all the time and have, on several occasions, come in from wearing on the yard, thrown it in the washing machine and dried it in time for wearing again in my non-horsey life later in the day!
- I have it in the autumnal red colour ‘pomegranate’ and it’s gorgeous. Lots of people comment on my social media picture when I wear it but it does comes in a navy too.
- Retailing at £120 it’s fantastic value for money and already this season, it’s cost-per-wear is exceptional!
Be sure to add the Addingham Jacket onto your Christmas list this year and stay warm and cosy at the yard, for full details click here