The Toggi Quebec boot is a long, luxurious milled leather country boot. With a waterproof membrane, these boots are waterproof and breathable ensuring you remain dry in all weather conditions. The comfort of these boots are second to non, with the inserts, PU cushioned insole and gel foam, your feet will have maximised comfort throughout the day. These boots feature an all-terrain rubber sole, meaning they are perfect for days out in all weather conditions and on various surfaces.
* Waterproof/Breathable Milled Long Leather Boots
* Varidex Waterproof Membrane
* All-Terrain Thermo Rubber Sole Unit
* PU Cushioned Insole With Gel Foam
* Inserts For Added Comfort
It is important that all dirt & chemicals (natural or artificial) are washed off after every use. You may experience shortened life of your Toggi footwear if they are not cared for as advised.
Please use your boots for their intended purpose. Any alternative usage could result in damage or degenerative wear.
1. Rinse your boots with clean warm water
2. Your boots should be wiped clean with a clean, dry cloth
3. It is advised that your boots are stuffed with newspaper to ensure their shape doesn't alter when wet
4. Footwear should always be left to dry naturally, away from direct heat to avoid cracks appearing and leather shrinking
5. Once dry, any mud left in the outsole cleats can be removed using a medium/hard bristle brush
6. Finally, we recommend you use Nikwax products to enhance the performance of your boots
Material: Leather upper. Rubber sole unit
Size: 37 - 46